I guess I should add some actual milestones to that last post.
1. She has found her feet...fascinating!
2. Her favorite chew toys...wow that sounds like a dog...are her hands, the orange Oball, and we are warming up to Sofie the Giraffe.
3. Her favorite positions are either sitting or standing...neither of which she can do by herself. Thus, I spend most of my waking hours as a prop.
4. She is finally learning to be on her tummy without throwing a fit. Yay for learning to lift her head up!
5. We had to switch every potion that we put on her skin to the Aveeno brand. The Johnson's stuff was making her skin irritated...no more lavender smell. It made me a little sad, but it does feel good to know that I'm putting a less harsh formula on her. We've been using it for 2 days, and she already looks better.
6. 3 months and 5 days...MAJOR GROWTH SPURT!
7. She can easily roll onto her side...it's going the rest of the way that's an issue.
8. Favorite pacifier- I think it's the Nuk brand, but it's pink camoflauge...of course.
9. She can still wear some 0-3 months, but is most comfortable in 3 or 6 month clothing due to her length.
10. Last night, we were at Aunt Naomi's birthday party, and someone asked, "Is she always this chill?" Pretty much, yes.
11. At the end of the Wednesday night church service, she decided it would be a good time to state her opinion. This was about 5 straight minutes of, "Ooh", "Doh", and; "Huh!"
12. The Bumbo seat is a big hit...but then it makes her spit up more, so we use it sparingly.
13. Daddy spent all day with her last Saturday, just the two of them...they had a blast.
Alrighty, that's enough for now.